Job Fair Cancellations and No Show Procedure
- If cancellation is necessary, we will encourage employers to transfer their registration fees to another job fair in the future.
- Cancellations made before the event’s registration ends, a full refund is granted.
- Cancellations made between the end of the registration period and before 2 business days of the event, a refund will be granted minus a $50 administrative fee. (For instance, if the Job Fair is held Tuesday, October 8th and registration ends Wednesday, October 2nd , an employer will receive a partial refund if the cancellation is received by the end of the business day Thursday, October 3rd).
- Cancellations made within 2 business days of the event or “No Show” the day of the event, will receive no refund for registration. (For instance, using the same scenarios stated above, if an employer cancels after Thursday, October 3rd, no refund will be granted).
- Registration fees for employers who No Show will not be applied to the next job fair.
Business days are defined as Monday-Friday excluding weekends and holidays.