What We Offer
Application Process (for Fall 2022)
This is one-time funding designed to “launch” a student’s active work experience. To qualify for the Career Clothing funds, students are required to:
- Submit a completed Career Clothing Fund application.
- Have a BankMobile account with the university.
Students ARE awarded if the following conditions are met:
- Students ARE enrolled at Tarleton State University for the semester the application is received.
- Application materials are complete.
- Application materials meet the criteria for “active employment” pursuits.
- Funds are available for distribution.
Students MAY NOT be awarded if:
- They ARE NOT enrolled at Tarleton during the semester the application is received.
- The application materials are not complete.
- The application materials do not meet the criteria for “active employment” activities (ex. faculty assigned class presentations for a course).
- Funds are limited.
- They have been awarded in the past and funds are limited.
- Financial Aid and Business Services are unable to distribute funding.
The administrative office for the Career Clothing Fund is located at the Career Services office on the Stephenville campus (Thompson Student Center, Room 34. Career Services will serve as the central receiving site for all five campuses (Stephenville, Fort Worth, Waco, Midlothian and RELLIS). All requests and awards will be tracked and recorded for student retention monitoring and reporting purposes.
For more information about the services provided or the application process, email us at [email protected].
Interested in giving back?
If you’re an employer, an alumnus, or even current faculty/staff/student who has the means to give back to the students on all of our campuses, please donate below! You will be helping those in need to meet the rigorous standards of the professional interview. This is a process that can be made even more intimidating by feeling that the individual doesn’t have the attire that is expected of them. Giving a donation can help have an impact on those who may be less able to afford professional attire, feel prepared and confident on the big day!