Fellowship Opportunities through the Center for Educational Excellence
The Center for Educational Excellence facilitates five teams of faculty fellows.
- Experiential Learning Fellows
- The Experiential Learning Fellows will be directly involved with initiatives including, but not limited to, the Applied Learning Experiences (ALE) program, study abroad, and foreign/domestic exchange.
- View Current Experiential Learning Fellows
- Scholar Development Fellows (limited to tenure-track or tenured faculty)
- Scholar Development fellows will develop faculty scholars and advance Tarleton’s research profile via contributions to initiatives including, but not limited to, events planning (i.e., symposiums, colloquiums), applied learning research experiences, assessment data, assisting faculty with grant writing and statistics, professional development, and management of the research participant pool.
- View Current Scholar Development Fellows
- Community Engagement & Service Learning Fellows
- Service fellows will support faculty in the development of a deep and rich profile of service to the institution, community, and profession. This includes, but is not limited to: events planning (e.g. symposiums, Service Day); development, support, and enrichment activities; service-learning initiatives; community and civic engagement; and related scholarship.
- View Current CESL Fellows
- Teaching Fellows
- Teaching fellows will mentor and advise faculty on high-impact practices in teaching, teaching approaches, strategies, implementation, and provide professional development for teaching and assist with other teaching-related initiatives.
- View Current Teaching Fellows
- Public Sphere Pedagogy Fellows
- More information coming soon!
Each fellow team consists of one fellow from each academic college and one Senior Fellow.