B.B.A. in Human Resources Management
The degree allows students to develop and fine tune business strategies/concepts that are needed to apply in everyday business operations. Our program’s focus is in Human Resources, which enables students to learn the basics of business practices such as:
- Corporate Headhunting
- Business Coaching
- Benefit Analysis
The Tarleton Human Resource Management program (BBA and MS) has continually aligned with the Society of Human Resource Management recommendations.
Jump Right In
Human Resources Management is a very important component of corporate success. As a Human Resources Manager, you will be expected to build and work with teams while encouraging others to utilize their skill set in order to make quality contributions to the industry.
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Not what you were looking for? Tarleton State University offers over 100 different degrees and certifications that may be of interest to you, including:
120 credit hours (4 years)
- Stephenville, Fort Worth1 , Online1, Waco1
- 1Admission to the off-campus locations such as Fort Worth, Midlothian, Waco, and Online require a minimum of 30 transferable credit hours, a 2.0 GPA and that a student be TSI complete.
- Students in this program will learn the basics of several business practice components.
- Students will develop the skills needed to create business strategies and concepts.
- Students will be prepared to meet the demands of the modern fast-paced, challenging, and competitive work environment, as well as for entrance into Graduate School.
- Prepare students to work in and lead high-performance teams
- Prepare students to communicate in the modern business setting
|MGMT||3302||Human Resource Management|
|MGMT||4305||Human Resource Development|
|MGMT||4306||Employee and Labor Relations|
|MGMT||4308||Negotiations & Conflict Resolution|
For more information on courses, please refer to the university catalog.
Plan Your Future
Tarleton State University currently offers study abroad business classes in:
Career Services offers students a wide variety of professional development opportunities that can translate into careers. A few of these programs include:
- Job fairs
- Mock interviews
- Resume clinics
- Texan Shadow
And much more!
Facilities and Features
Delta Mu Delta is an honor society for students who are pursuing a business-related degree. Becoming a member of Delta Mu Delta is an honor indicative of earnest, intelligent purpose and rewarding achievement.
The Tarleton State University SHRM chapter is nationally affiliated with the Society for Human Resource Management. Through a variety of activities, the chapter provide professional development, leadership and scholarship opportunities, as well as social and civic events.
Since 2008, the Society for Human Resource Management has acknowledged that Tarleton's BBA in Human Resource Management program holds continuous alignment with SHRM's Human Resource Curriculum Guidebook and Templates. Throughout the world, only 421 programs at just 319 institutions have been acknowledged by SHRM for being in alignment with their suggested curriculum guidelines.