Two Different Applications
Complete the FAFSA if:
- You’re a U.S. citizen or a non-citizen who has eligibility
- Permanent U.S. resident with an Alien Registration card (I – 551)
- Conditional Permanent U.S. resident with visa type I-551C
- You’re an eligible non-citizen with Arrival/Departure Record (I-94) showing one of the following:
- Asylum granted
- Parolee (for a minimum of one year)
Complete the TASFA if:
- You’re not a U.S. citizen, but have established Texas Residency, this program allows some undocumented students access to assistance such as in-state tuition and a limited amount of other aid.
Summer Financial Aid
Please be aware that the summer term is considered the final semester in the financial aid award year (fall, spring, summer), therefore funds are limited. Your summer financial aid will not be awarded until you’re enrolled for summer courses.
- Student must have the FAFSA or TASFA on file for the current year
- There is no priority FAFSA or TASFA filing deadline for summer
- For most aid, students must be enrolled half-time (6 hours undergraduate, 5 graduate during summer sessions)
Schedule an Appointment
Prospective students are students that have been admitted but have not enrolled into classes, applied but have not received an admission decision, or have not applied for admission.
Please contact our office to schedule an appointment.
- Login to EAB Navigate with your UID and password (same as myGateway). If you have problems with your password, use Tarleton Password Manager or call 254-968-9885 to reset your password.
- Select schedule an appointment
- Select Texan Services as the appointment type
- Choose how you would like to your appointment to be conducted (in person, by phone, zoom chat)