Internet and Cable
Tarleton has partnered with Apogee to provide Residential Network and Cable service.
For Wi-Fi, choose the network named MyResNet (for 5Ghz devices) or MyResNet Legacy (for 2Ghz devices):
- Open a browser. You will be re-directed to the MyResNet splash page.
- Select “Click here to continue.”
- Copy and save the MAC address found at the bottom of the page. You will need this later.
- Click “Create an account.”
- Fill in your information.
- Select “Add devices.”
- Select your device and input the MAC address. You will need to do this for all your devices.
- Restart device.
See Online Support for information on how to disable mac randomization/privacy for Apple iOS14+, OS7 and Android 10+ devices.
Routers, access points, and other such network devices can cause connection problems and are therefore strictly prohibited on the network.
If you need assistance you can contact customer support at 1-877-478-8801 or visit Online Support.