Earn While You Learn
The Intern2Learn program provides:
- Opportunities to work on-campus where supervisors understand academic schedules and demands
- ALE participation; adding to your learning experience at Tarleton State University
- Resume building experience to give you a head start on your chosen career
What is Intern2Learn?
Intern2Learn is an innovative, on-campus student employment program for undergraduates. The program is designed to provide relevant work experience and qualifies as an ALE (Applied Learning Experience) internship for participating students. The best part is that the program benefits both students and employing departments!
Interns work in positions related to their academic curriculum and are eligible to be promoted to higher levels of responsibility and pay as their experience and knowledge levels grow. Employing departments enjoy the opportunity to mentor and coach student interns so that they function as additional staff.
Does the Intern2Learn program sound interesting to you? Explore open positions on Handshake.
Students that are interested in participating in the Intern2Learn program are required to:
- Have a current FAFSA on file – Submit your FAFSA application
- Apply for Work-Study – Submit your Work-Study application
No events at this time. Please check back periodically for updates!
Habla con un representante en Español:1-844-TEJANOS