Traditional BSN Track- Stephenville

spring gates

Step #2: Meet Criteria that is required to apply

To be eligible for admission to the Traditional BSN degree path, students must meet the admission criteria. For information on Admission Criteria, please refer to the documents in the Application Materials section at the bottom of this page.

Do I need to meet with an advisor?

• Advisor- To make an advising appointment please visit the Academic Advising Website.
  • Create a secondary plan if not accepted.
  • Consider working on a minor if not accepted into program the first time. 
male female nursing students

Deadline for Application:

• The deadline for the Fall 2024 application is March 1, 2024 & the deadline for the Spring 2025 application is August 1, 2024.
  • The traditional BSN Application can only be accessed by current Tarleton State University students through myGateway.

Application Materials

• Completed HESI A2 in required testing areas (send to Undergraduate Admissions)
  • Electronic Copy of Fee Payment Receipt (upload with electronic application)

FAQs

When will I be notified of my acceptance? Student applying for the spring will be notified late December. Students applying for the fall will be notified in June.

How do I reapply into the program if I was not accepted previously? You will reapply.

Where can I take my HESI A2? Stephenville Campus Testing Center. Testing Center

What sections of the HESI A2 do I need to take? English (reading, grammar, and vocabulary), Math, Anatomy & Physiology. Students must make an 80% in each section and a composite score of 80% or better.