Pre Licensure BSN (Traditional BSN)
I am a…
I am a Transfer Student
The process to apply for program admissions is a highly competitive process. Pre Licensure (traditional) student entry offered only at the main campus in Stephenville.
How can I retake a prenursing course? Refer to the progression policy of the School of Nursing and Program Information on the Student Resource Page.
- Traditional BSN Program Guide
- GPA Review Tool
- Traditional BSN Program Application – For Information Only
- Traditional BSN Application Link
- Completed HESI A2 in required testing areas (send to Undergraduate Admissions)
- Electronic Copy of Fee Payment Receipt (upload with electronic application)
When will I be notified of my acceptance? Student applying for the spring will be notified late December. Students applying for the fall will be notified in June.
How do I reapply into the program if I was not accepted previously? You will reapply.
Where can I take my HESI A2? Stephenville Campus Testing Center. Testing Center
What sections of the HESI A2 do I need to take? English (reading, grammar, and vocabulary), Math, A&P, Learning Styles, and Critical Thinking.