Developing Texan Leaders Online
- Fully online master’s degrees
- Online bachelor’s degree completion programs
- Top public regional university
- Texas A&M University System member
- Expert faculty
- Multiple start dates
- Wrap-around online student support
- Flexible classes
- Affordable public tuition
With more than 30 online bachelor’s degree completion programs and master’s degree programs, Tarleton Online makes a top public regional university in Texas with world-class faculty accessible. Many jobs today require education beyond high school. Let us help you improve your career readiness and meet your goals.
ABOUT TARLETON ONLINE’S DEGREE PROGRAMS
We have experience providing quality education in an online format.
You don’t need to put your life on hold to earn your degree.
Online education at Tarleton State University is flexible and designed to fit within your schedule.
Whether you reason for earning a degree is for your career or the people who matter most to you, we are here to help you succeed.
- As a member of the Texas A&M University System, Tarleton State University helps working adults like you complete an online degree.
- Our online degree programs allow you the opportunity to earn a degree while maintaining professional and personal obligations.
- If you have the dedication, time management skills, and self-discipline, you will find our online bachelor’s degree completion programs and master’s degree programs an excellent route to earn a degree.
- As an online student, you will complete the same degree requirements as face-to-face students.
- Your degree will not say “online.” Tarleton Online students earn the same degrees as students attending classes at one of our campuses.
- You will have access to faculty who are experts in their field. Faculty also have access to instructional designers from Tarleton State’s Center for Educational Excellence and receive training in online teaching from ACUE.
- You also have the option to complete a blended program by supplementing online classes with day, evening, or weekend face-to-face classes in Fort Worth, Waco, Midlothian, or Stephenville.
How Online Learning Works
- Options for online classes that can be completed on your own schedule
- Options for online classes with live sessions
- 8-week and 16-week classes
- Up to six start dates (varies by program)
- Learn from anywhere
Quality Online Learning Is a Part of Our History
University Founding Date
Date University Began Offering Online Classes
Online Bachelor’s Degrees
High Quality, Low Price
Tarleton Online Offers Affordable Degrees from a Top Regional Public University
Online Master’s Degrees
Being a Successful Online Student
Texans are known worldwide for being bold, resilient, and innovative.
You have already shown these characteristics in your own life to juggle the demands of work and family. We know you can use them to finish your degree.
Whether or not you’re from the Lone Star State, we believe you have these characteristics and we can help you bring them out and harness their potential – whether you come to class on campus or on a computer.
Online Student Resources and Services
We want you to be successful as an online student. We offer a variety of tools and resources to guide you from application to admission to enrollment to graduation and beyond.
Affordable College Education
We’re here to help you manage college costs with financial aid.
Value of a Tarleton State Degree
Your degree will be awarded from Tarleton State University, not Tarleton Online. All diplomas and transcripts are issued from Tarleton and printed identically without the method of course delivery listed.
Online Course Delivery
Courses at Tarleton are delivered through Canvas. Canvas is a state-of-the-art online education platform that allows you to submit assignments, check grades, communicate with instructors, and follow up on course schedules.
ONLINE BACHELOR’S AND MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMS
Take the Next Step
Apply by: August 10
Start on: August 18
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION