How we overcome
Tarleton’s Spring 2021 semester will be in person and on campus, but it will be unlike any we’ve experienced. It will look different. It will feel different. What’s unchanged is our commitment to each other — the Tarleton family. Together we will reduce the risks associated with COVID-19 and create a safe place to learn, to live, to work. We’re in this together, and together we will overcome.
As a state institution of higher education, Tarleton State University will rely on Gov. Greg Abbot’s executive orders and information from The Texas A&M University System to guide decisions related to COVID-19 safety. Other non-regulator guidance from the CDC and best practices will be considered as well.
COVID-19 Vaccine Update:
Beginning Monday, March 29, everyone 16 and older will be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Please consult the vaccination distribution page for details on registering for the vaccine.
Tarleton will notify the university community when our Student Health Center receives future COVID-19 vaccine allocations.
What’s New for Spring 2021?
- COVID-19 Vaccination Updates
- Class Delivery for Spring 2021
- Training and Recertification for Students
- Training Requirement for Employees
- Vaccination Updates for Texas
- Occupancy Rates: County leaders’ decisions on the number of patrons who can occupy businesses due to COVID-19 do not affect Tarleton staffing levels. Any staffing change is made by The Texas A&M University System.