In an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, Tarleton is offering an incentive program for current students who are fully vaccinated. Funding for this program comes from the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF). Once students are fully vaccinated and share proof of their vaccine with the university, they will receive a $100 credit to their Texan Bill Pay account and be entered in a drawing for prizes.
Please note, students must be FULLY vaccinated (both doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or single-dose of the J&J vaccine) by the drawing date for each prize.
Prizes and Drawing Dates:
- One reserved parking spot for the remainder of the fall semester (drawing held Oct. 13)
- One reserved parking spot for the spring 2022 semester (drawing held prior to the end of the fall 2021 semester)
- Tailgating package (drawing held Sept. 22)
- Campus Recreation zip-line trip to Austin (drawing held Sept. 28)
- Personal training package with Campus Recreation (drawing held Oct. 22)
On-Campus Vaccine Clinics: (Provided through a partnership with the Texas Department of Emergency Management)
Please note, students who received the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Sept. 8-9, the second vaccine is Sept. 30 from 8 am-5 pm in the TSC Ballrooms.
For additional vaccine information, please see our vaccine distribution page.
For questions, call 254-968-9069 or email [email protected]