Student Services for Waco
We provide students in our outreach locations with the same opportunities available at our main campus. Some of the resources available for students in Waco include:
- Individual academic advising available by walk-in or by appointment at 254-299-8322.
- Student Counseling Service located in the Wellness & Fitness building in room 101. Appointments are available by phone at 254-299-8210.
- Items ordered from the Campus Store are eligible for delivery to the Waco location at no extra charge. Call us at 254-968-9007 with any questions.
- Veterans Service for all students attending Tarleton using education benefits under the Department of Veterans Affairs Educational Assistance Programs.
- Financial aid and scholarship assistance for students with financial need.
- Waco offers many local resources including both stationary and mobile food pantries around the city. Visit Tarleton Purple Pantry to find more information about additional food-based resources.
- Access to major databases, books, courier service and research efforts
- Laptops are available for free check-out
- Study rooms and spaces, computers, printers, and 3D printing services
- Technology helpdesk and writing center
- Study Grounds Cafe and much more!
Food insecurity impacts many people – if that’s you, please know you are not alone. The Tarleton Purple Pantry is here to assist and connect you to food resources in your community.
Career Services offers a wide variety of professional development opportunities that can translate into careers. A few of these programs include:
- Job fairs
- Mock interviews
- Resume clinics
- Texan Shadow
and so much more!